Outdoor PTZ Network Camera w/18x Optical Zoom, 36x extra zoom with VGA resolution.
The i-PRO SmartHD WV-SW395 model is a Super Dynamic, Weather Resistant HD network dome camera that provides feature-rich pan-tilt-zoom control, auto-tracking of 720p high-definition (HD) images and full-frame 1280x960-pixel images at up to 30 images per second. It provides multiple H.264 (High profile) and JPEG video streams for simultaneous real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording. Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control features include a 360-degree map shot that provides the full 360-degree field of view, separated into eight thumbnail images taken at 45-degree intervals. Clicking on any thumbnail easily directs the PTZ camera.
The WV-SW395 dome camera uses Panasonic's UniPhier® LSI chip (H.264 high-profile format) to combine HD video and real-time video streaming at a lower data size. A new 1.3-megapixel MOS image sensor enables high sensitivity and lower power consumption. To increase user system options, the camera is Open Network Video Interface (ONVIF)-compliant, while system migration is more easily facilitated with the H.264 or MPEG-4 selectable format. Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies combine to deliver 128x wider dynamic range than conventional cameras. Face Super Dynamic ensures clear images of faces, and a face-detection function detects the position of human faces and sends the information by XML or video stream. The WV-SW395 is IP66 rated water and dust resistant.
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel double speed MOS Sensor
• IP66 rated water and dust resistant
• High resolution recording by UniPhier ® Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• 18x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom enabling 216x zoom. 36x extra optical zoom under VGA resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 432x zoom.
• Super Dynamic 128x wider dynamic range
• Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity: 0.5 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F1.6 (Wide) / 0.031 lx (Color), 0.004 lx (B/W) at F1.6 (Wide) with Sens Up 16x
• Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
• Desktop/Ceiling position choice and various optional brackets for versatile installations
• Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions
• ONVIF compliant model