Building Better Networks with Rogue® | Aeros® Test Suite
Each ROGUE OLTS test module uses state-of-the-art technology to produce the most accurate results in the shortest amount of time. Modules contain bi-directional test ports as well as an optical power meter port and visual fault locator. All Multimode ports are Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC.
By pairing ROGUE modules with smart device apps, AFL's patent pending architecture enables users to control their test hardware directly from any Android smart device. ROGUE users can easily turn the OLTS solution into a full Tier 1 certifier simply by adding our TURBO Certification app.
Test configurations and instructions are pushed from AFL's aeRos cloud solution to the TURBO app to simplify the process for technicians. When the testing is complete, the results automatically and seamlessly synchronize with the cloud for real-time, on-site test data validation. No more waiting for the technician to return with a USB stick and manually transfer the data. With two bi-directional engines, you can even test both fibers in both directions on 2 wavelengths. All with the push of a button on your smart device.
If your network consists of multi-fiber cables and MPO connectors, simply add our Multi-fiber Switch to the ROGUE platform to perform bi-directional, dual-wavelength, multi-fiber testing. AFL's FOCIS Flex wireless inspection probe can also be added for integrated and seamless capture of fiber endface images. Apps available via Google play store.
- Quad single-mode/multimode, Dual single-mode or Dual multimode
- Hot-swappable into ROGUE cB1 or iB1 units
- Use with aeRos cloud-based workflow management software
- Integrated FOCIS Flex Inspection capability
- Simultaneous, dual-wavelength, bi-directional loss and length testing through Dual Engine technology
- Integrated Source, Power Meter and Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
- Built-in Encircled Flux compliance
- Tier 1 certification testing of premise/enterprise networks
- Dual-fiber, dual-wavelength, unidirectional or bi-directional OLTS testing
- Multi-fiber testing: loss, length, ORL, certification with one push of a button
- View results and generate reports anywhere, anytime using aeRos
- Integrated multi-wavelength, bi-directional MPO/multi-fiber testing using optional
Each ROGUE Certification kit includes two (2) of each: ROGUE cB1 or iB1 unit, battery, adjustable carry strap, power supply, carry case, kickstand. Each kit also includes kit-specific ROGUE Modules and Turbo Certification license(s) (see table below). All kits include (1) One-Click Cleaner SC/2.5 mm and switchable test port adapters and test accessories (see table below).
Rogue OLTS/Certification Modules with Turbo App Data Sheet
ROGUE Certification Kits are available in the following configurations
|Part Number ||Description
|RGK-CERT01 ||Rogue Quad Certification Kit
|RGK-CERT02 ||Rogue Dual Engine SM + MM Certification Kit
|RGK-CERT03 ||Rogue Dual Engine SM Certification Kit
||Rogue Dual Engine MM Certification Kit
||Rogue Quad Certification Kit w/iB1 Integrated Base
||Rogue Dual Engine SM + MM Certification Kit w/iB1 Integrated Base
||Rogue Dual Engine SM Certification Kit w/iB1 Integrated Base
||Rogue Dual Engine MM Certification Kit w/iB1 Integrated Base