No-Nik 200um (Red) Strips 250um Coating
This No-Nik fiber optic stripper is ideal to remove 250µm and 500µm coatings, 900 µm buffering. Exclusive centering device positions fiber for precise scoring and removal of buffer coating. Razor-sharp blades score buffer without cutting through it. Color-coded, cushion-grip handles for quick identification. Plastic heads, which make contact only with the buffer, center and support your work on both sides. Cutting blades made from razor quality steel score the buffer completely. Back-up blades support the cutting blades, nest positively, and lock up when the tool is closed to maintain perfect concentricity Buffer being removed acts as guide and protection for the fiber.
- Razor-Sharp blades score buffer without cutting through it
- Color coded, cushion grip handle for quick identification
- Plastic Heads, which make contact only with the Buffer, center and support your work both side
- Minimum Stripping Blade Diameter um: 203
- Minimum Stripping Blade Diameter inches: 0.008
- Strips 250 um or 500 um Coating and 900 um Buffer