MK02 Round Cable Stripper
A hand cable stripper for the fast and effective removal of outer insulations from round cables between 4.5 and 28.5mm diameter. The MK02 consists of a spring-loaded gripping arm, and an adjustable cutting blade which can penetrate up to a depth of 3mm. A simple grip and rotate action will cut cleanly around the circumference of the cable. The blade may then be turned through 90° by depressing the side button. This allows the tool to cut along the length of the cable, enabling the insulation to be peeled away easily. The MK02 is also equipped with a spring-loaded ripping blade situated at the base of the tool to facilitate insulation removal.
- Cable stripper for outer jackets & insulations from 4.5 mm to 28.5 mm O.D. (0.18 to 1.12 inches)
- Stripping action is both circumferential, then longitudinal for removal of insulation section at the end or mid span of wires
- Adjustable depth up to 3 mm (0.12 inch) cutting depth
- Chisel point blade for harder coverings is standard; spherical blade design for softer insulation optional
- Handy spring-loaded ripping blade at base of tool to facilitate insulation removal
- Solid construction for rugged applications
- Optional model without ripping blade
- Stripping Capacity – 4.5 mm to 28.5 mm O.D. (0.18 to 1.12 inches)
: Strips outer jackets and insulations from 4.5mm to 28.5mm O.D. Adjustable cutting depth up to 3.0mm. Features chisel point blade and spherical blade. Spring loaded ripping blade at base of tool.