Miller Stripper, Tri Hole
FO 103-T-250-J is a tri-hole model that performs all common fiber stripping functions in one compact tool. Use it for standard 250- to 125-µm stripping. The second hole removes 900-µm tight buffer to 250-µm buffer coating. This versatile model features a third hole for removal of 2- and 3-mm fiber jackets.
This tool prevents scratching and nicking of optical fiber. Factory set, it requires no adjustment. All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground to assure precise buffer removal. Durable, cushion-grip handles are hot-dipped.
The 2.5-ounce Ripley fiber optic stripper measures 5.375".
- New three-hole model performs all common fiber stripping functions in one compact tool...
- Standard 250 to 125 micron stripping
- Remove 900 tight buffer to 250 micron buffer coating
- Hole for removal of 2 to 3 mm fiber jackets
- Same consistent quality and features found in our standard FO 103-S tool