Miller Stripper Dual-Hole
The dual-hole FO 103-D-J are standard 125-µm fiber strippers for 250-µm removal to 125µm. Use the second hole for stripping 2- to 3-mm fiber jackets. Easy-to-read stripping diagrams are imprinted on handles. This tool prevents scratching and nicking of optical fiber. Factory set, it requires no adjustment. All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground to assure precise buffer removal. Durable, cushion-grip handles are hot-dipped.
The 2.5-ounce Ripley fiber optic stripper measures 5.375".
- Second hole for stripping 2-3 mm fiber jackets and standard 125 micron stripping (250 micro removal to 125 micron)
- New Dual hole model offer the same quality of our standard FO 103-S fiber tool coupled with a second hole
- Easy-to-read stripping diagrams imprinted on handles
- Length: 5.34 in (137.00 mm)
- Weight: 2.49 ounces (71.0g)