Precision Fiber Optic Cleaver
With the introduction of the FC-6M, Sumitomo now has the ultimate tool for single or ribbon fiber cleaving. It has built on a robust high-quality platform, the FC-6M
is ideal for use with fusion splicing or other precision applications, setting a new standard for flexibility and performance.
Every FC-6M includes a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers. It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter
and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed to help maintain loose scraps resulting from cleaving. The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap
fibers as the cleaver's lid is raised following a completed cleave.
- Can be used as either a mass or single fiber cleaver.
- Utilizes an automatic anvil drop for fewer required steps and better cleave consistency.
- Prevents double scoring of the Fibers.
- Has superior blade height and rotational adjustment.
- Is available with automatic fiber scrap collection.
- Can be operated with one Hand.