SOHO Networking Cabinet, 19"
SOHO Cabinets are designed to house LAN and WAN networking equipment, phone
and voice mail equipment, and
servers in an office environment. They are easily adapted to many different
applications using rack accessories and fan kits.
Factory-installed casters provide mobility for equipment access and upgrades.
Sized to fit under a standard-height modular desktop, the cabinets are designed
to draw cold air from the floor via louvers in the base and to exhaust hot air
through the fan cutouts in the rear door.
This creates a “chimney effect“ that supplies currents of cool air to
internally mounted equipment. Optional 4 inch fans can be added to further
increase airflow and provide increased heat dissipation.
- Adjustable gland plate with strain relief at bottom rear of cabinet
- provides easy and secure cable entry
- Rear door and side panels have 1/4 turn key-locking latches
- Doors are hinged left and removable
- Front door has locking handle
- Same key provides access to all doors and side panels
- Fan cutouts with finger guards on upper half of rear door
- Doors and side panels inset flush with frame
- Open base with slotted vents includes casters