Networking PC Cabinet
Networking PC Cabinets are designed to house remote computers that are used
for data entry and LAN and WAN access. They provide security from unauthorized
access as well as physical protection. Ideal applications include light
industrial, warehouse, electronic assembly, and other applications where remote
network access is required.
The upper section provides ample space for large monitors, with a clear
window that allows easy viewing without opening the door. The sliding keyboard
tray offers convenient storage and access to the keyboard and mouse. The lower
section has space for the processor and, with the addition of an optional shelf,
a printer. With the addition of the rack angle accessory, the lower compartment
accepts 19 in. rack mount equipment. This cabinet is designed to draw cold air
from the floor via louvers and to exhaust hot air through the top. This creates
a “chimney effect” that supplies currents of cool air to internally mounted
equipment. Optional 6 inch fans can be added to further increase airflow and
provide increased heat dissipation.
- Keylocking flush door handles on both upper and lower front doors
- Quarter-turn keylocks on rear door, side panels, and keyboard door
- All locks keyed alike; two keys supplied with cabinet
- Front doors hinged on left; rear door can be hinged right or left
- Side panels easily removable
- Base is pre-punched for casters, which are recessed when installed. Caster kit available as an accessory.
- Adjustable gland plate with strain relief at bottom rear of cabinet provides easy, secure cable entry