ST (SM Zirconia) 3mm boot - (126um Int)
- Bayonet coupling for quick interconnect, keyed for repeatable performance
- MM & SM versions
- Low insertion loss, < 0.5dB max, < 0.3dB typ
- Low cost
- High performance ceramic ferrule, physical contact
- Durable all-metal body
- Easy assembly process
- Super PC single mode performance
- Standard crimp tool (fits ST, FC and SC connectors)
- Boot options for 3MM, 2mm cable and 900mm buffered fiber
- Meets Telecordia Specifications
- Special all brass configurations for ruggedized applications.
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Automation & Control Systems
- Premise Installations
- Active Device Termination
||Ferrule: ceramic, glass, stainless steel
Body parts: Brass or die cast zinc
Strain relief boot: plastic and flame retardant plastic
||MM: 2.5mm O.D.
SM: 2.5mm O.D.
||Stainless steel spring loaded ferrule, pre-radiused, physical contact
||Bayonet lock, keyed
||One-piece, brass - nickel plated
||Epoxy - Crimp - Polish
||Longer crimp sleeve for cable strength member. Special sizes to accommodate 2 or 3MM cables.
||500 cycles min
|Vibration (Drop Test)
||10 to 55 Hz
||Height 5 ft (1.5 m) possible
||-40 to 167° F
-40 to 75° C
||-40 to 185° F
-40 to 85° C
||With all ST style optical connectors
||6 min avg. excluding epoxy curing
: ST Connectors have a bayonet twist-lock connection with a 2.5mm ferrule and feature reliable and durable field installation. These connectors allow installers to crimp the back of the body directly onto the cable jacket and Kevlar to eliminate cable pull-away for a strong termination. Specifications: Singlemode, Simplex housing, 126mm Fiber Size, Zirconia ferrule, .1dB Typical Loss.