Variable FC Attenuator Connector (Range 0dB to 28dB)
Attenuator Connector (VAC) utilizes air gap technology to create attenuation.
This part combines the functions of a connector with a variable attenuator.
Available as either a component or incorporated into jumper cables. High
resolution of 0.1dB is attained by a finely threaded self-locking mechanism.
Suitable for both multimode (1300nm) and singlemode (1310nm) use.
- <.2dB to 25 dB typ. range (>30dB for APC)
- Fine resolution
- Low back reflection, <-60dB, with APC version
- Field installable
- Compatible with standard hand and machine polishing equipment
- Compatible with FC adapters and connectors
- Pull proof
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Ferrule: Zirconia
- Boot: Bellcore Approved
- Other Components: Chromate and
gold plated brass
||PC: .15dB to 25dB typ
APC: . 25dB to 30dB typ
|Return Loss: APC
||<-60dB over entire range
||.1 dB or better
| AT-VA-FAN0NN_Specs [1.19 MB]