SC/APC Male to Female 20dB Attenuator
Buildout SC/APC Male to SC/APC
Female 5dB Singlemode Attenuator for 1310nm or 1550nm.
Fiber optic attenuators are devices that reduce signal power in fiber
optic links by inducing a fixed or variable loss. They are used to control
the power level of optical signals at the outputs of light sources and
electrical-to-optical (E/O) converters. They are also used to test the
linearity and dynamic range of photo sensors and photo detectors.
SC /APC - Single Mode Attenuator, Dual Window 1310nm / 1550nm, Plug-In
Type (male to female), Low back reflection, high power endurance. Fixed
attenuation values are available in 1db increments for 1 to 20db.
Features and Benefits :
- Fixed attenuation values of 1 through 10, 12, 15 and 20 dB
- Optical performance 100% factory tested
- SPC, UPC, and APC available
- Polarization insensitive - doped fiber
- Compact design fits in existing connections or patch panels
- Bellcore Compliant (GRW-NWT-910, GR-326-CORE)
- SC - FC - ST - LC - MU
- Telecommunications Networks
- CATV Networks
- Data Communications
- Local Area Networks