This device is a mechanically-assisted, hand-operated tool designed to make longitudinal slits in long lengths of innerduct.
• Works with innerduct from 1 1/4" to 2".
• Excellent for use with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) & Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
• Ratchet design is safer for both user & cable as compared to sheath knives
• Can slit from either an open end of innerduct or mid-section
• Regulated cutter depth control for wall thicknesses .150 - .275".
• Comes with a blue leather storage pouch and blade protector
• User supplies standard 3/8" drive ratchet wrench
10900 Instructions Sheet