The Starfighter 4000-D Dome Splice Closure is designed for above or below grade applications and supports up to 6 or more cable entries.
The closure has a unique gasketed Split End Plate system that allows for mid-accessing cable up to 1.125” in diameter. Branch or lateral
cables can be added to any one of four compression seal entry ports. Multiple cables (up to 6) can also be installed utilizing multi-port
grommets available for the closure. The closure requires no special tools, adhesives, or mastics for installation. Integrated slack
storage and hinged trays allow for maximum storage and access of fiber and fiber bundles.
- Features & Benefits
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools
- GR-771, RUS, and CATV industry compliant
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable
- Can be used for above or below grade applications
- Capacity: (8) 3030-SSTP (Sold separately.)
- Capacity: (8) 4072-SSTP (Sold separately.)