This Cable Block is perfect for temporarily supporting any cable up to 2 3/4 in. (70mm) diameter on 1/4 - 3/8 in. (6-10mm) dia. suspension strand during new construction or while overlashing to existing lashed cable.
• The frame and sheave are made from 100% heat treated aluminum alloy
• Oilite bearings on the sheave and steel inserts on the underside of each strand hook provided for smoother operation and less wear and tear
• Built-in lever controls both the keeper and spring-loaded cam during installation and removal
• The cam holds the block firmly in position during pulling Keeperin, then releases during lashing so that the block can travel ahead of the lasher towards the end of the span
• Optional spring loaded keeper is available to keep smaller cables captured in the pulley
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.